Hey there! I’m Kaylee Tremelling, and
at 5’1″ I am the little dietitian!
About My Services:
The most fulfilling work that I do is to help you learn to truly love yourself- mind and body. I am here to aid you in the process of relearning how to listen to your body with a non-diet approach on your road to recovery.
I believe that you will be able to eat anything you want (in moderation) and maintain or reach your most healthy weight. I want to support and motivate you through this process, and to see your self-love overflow.
My Food Philosophy:
There are many uncertain things in life, but of this I know: I know that God did not put us on this earth to diet, to feel shame/guilt when eating, or to spend our years weight-focused. Life is too short to waste away like that. I believe that there are no “good” or “bad” foods. All foods belong in a healthy and nutritious diet from the broccoli to the chocolate chip cookies. When you let go of your food rules, eating finally becomes enjoyable and satisfying!
Bachelor in Nutrition and Exercise Science — Southern Utah University
Master of Clinical Nutrition (Coordinated Program) — University of Texas Southwestern
Just so you can get to know me a little better, here are some random facts about me:
- I believe in Jesus Christ.
- I enjoy simple living.
- I hate diets, body shaming, and negative social media messages.
- My husband and I have been married since December 2013. He is my best friend and is simply just awesome.
- And as of Jan 2018, we became parents. Ivy Jean has entered the world and we are SO in love:)
- I love cookie dough and eat dessert just about every night.
- I love being outside. We love to hike, camp, backpack, rock climb, etc. My husband and I LOVE the mountains, the real mountains. (Being in Texas is hard!!)
- I have struggled with disordered eating and body image issues in the past. I think that is why I am so passionate about what I do. I’ve been there and understand how it feels.
- FRIENDS is my favorite TV show. I own all 10 seasons and have since converted my husband to loving them too.
- I make sure I have “me” time everyday where I can meditate and re-center myself. It’s become a little more difficult since Ivy has been born, but I am trying to find a good balance.
- I have a very empathetic and sympathetic personality.
- My ultimate favorite food is a nice, hot sandwich. So good!! Shout out to Fricano’s here in Austin!:)